We're excited for Kids Pointe to return starting August 30th at 10:30am.
Here's what we're doing to keep your kids safe:
- Masks will be worn at all times by all leaders in Kids Pointe and Kids Pointe Jr.
- Prior to check-in, each child will have their temperature taken by a forehead thermometer. If their temperature exceeds 100.4 they will not be permitted into Kids Pointe for the safety of others. (If you or your kid feels sick, please stay home!)
- We are asking that all parents and kids (age 6 and up) wear masks while in the Kids Pointe building. If you or your child do not have one we will happily provide one!
- We will have dedicated leaders to get your kids checked in at the iPads.
- There will be floor markings to keep everyone spaced out in the lobby while their child is having their temperature checked or while you are waiting to get checked in at the iPads.
- We will have extra hand sanitizers available and will encourage kids to use it frequently throughout the morning.
- The slide and basketball hoop will be closed.
- Chairs will be spaced 6 feet apart. (Except for those in the same household.)
Kids Pointe Mission Statement
Kids Pointe and Kids Pointe Jr. exists to communicate the good news of the Gospel clearly to boys and girls and to show them the love of Jesus. We do this by sharing the big picture of the Bible (Creation, Fall, Redemption, Restoration) in a relatable way all while fostering a loving and safe environment so that each child can understand their need of salvation through Jesus.
Want to stay in the loop on all things Kids Pointe? (Hint: yes you do!)
Kids Pointe (K-5th)
Our program for kids in Kindergarten through 5th grade take place in the Kids Pointe building. Kids Pointe runs during the 10:30am Worship Experience on Sundays.
A typical Sunday in Kids Pointe includes; Worship, a large group lesson where they learn biblical truths through videos, teachings, object lessons, games, and more, as well as some stage games.
KidsPointe Jr. (Birth - pre-k)
It is our privilege to care for children from birth to 5 years old during regular church services and events. We want them to interact through games, crafts and fun.
KidsPointe Jr runs during 10:30am Worship Experience each Sunday.
We know leaving your young child in someone else's care can be stressful. Our KidsPointe staff is trained and prepared to make every drop-off a loving and easy process.
Our preschool-aged program encourages children to learn the Bible through engaging stories, games and activities that make the Bible come alive. Children will also have the opportunity get involved in KidsSong where they can participate in music and theater that all point toward Jesus and His amazing love!
WHAT TO BRING
- Diaper Bag
- Pacifier and clip
- Drinking cups
- A change of clothes
- Blanket/Comfort Item
We provide a nursing "Cry Room" for your privacy accessed through a door inside the Worship Center on the Southeast end of the auditorium. Enjoy comfortable rocking chairs and a live audio feed of the worship service so you won't miss a thing!
East Pointe Church ministers to the entire family. We offer to the parents of our EPC children: prayer, counsel, workshops, and Bible study groups. These study groups are currently not available due to COVID-19, however we will update this page as we have new information. These study groups make relevant application of the Word of God, and assist our parents in the difficult task of raising a family in today’s busy world. If you are not already attending one of these groups, we hope you will consider doing so this week. New people are always welcome. Contact our Small Groups Pastor, Robbie Hinson ( ) to learn more!
A NOTE ABOUT SECURITY
East Pointe uses a Printed Badge system and all East Pointe volunteers have an up to date background check. Children are to be brought to the age-appropriate room by a parent and will only be released to the parent or legal guardian.